When visiting Ipswich, be sure to make the town’s award winning Tourist Information Centre your first call.
Conveniently situated in the town centre, you'll find the Tourist Information Centre in the lovely medieval building of St Stephen's Church, one of 12 medieval churches in the town with many fine features.
Here you can be sure of a warm, friendly welcome, helpful, professional advice and a full range of visitor services.
- Open Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm
- A wide range of quality gifts and souvenirs on sale
- Accommodation booking service
- Guides and maps for the area
- Information on places of interest, attractions and local events
- Fully guided walks
- National Express coach bookings
- Holiday information throughout the UK
- Airport hotel, car parking and coach bookings
- Theatre ticket booking service for Regent Theatre and Corn Exchange
- Theatre breaks in London
- Regular programme of local interest exhibitions
You can find the Tourist Information Centre next to the Buttermarket Shopping Centre at the following address:
Ipswich Tourist Information Centre
St Stephen's Church
St Stephen's Lane
Tel: 01473 258070
Fax: 01473 432017